internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Say it ain't so, Steve...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: scott reston <lists AT therestons.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Say it ain't so, Steve...
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 23:35:04 -0400

Bah. My impression is that Mac users couldn't care less about the hardware as long as it 'gets it done'... the Mac experience is all about the OS, the interface and the software...

seems the prevailing(ish) opinion [1] is that for folks developing with Xcode, the transition will be tweak, recompile, rinse, repeat.

s:r
scott reston

[1]http://www4.macnn.com/macnn/wwdc/05/

Simon Spero wrote:
I ordered the Apple Transition Kit a few hours ago, but I still don't really know what's comes with it (apart from a combination of "hardware" and "software"). Anyone got any more of an idea what's in the box? Detective? Detective?