internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] kung fu and tai chi legends

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] kung fu and tai chi legends
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:33:08 -0400

I actually studied Tae Kwon Do until I had an all too cliché situation of
having my teacher killed. He was killed on September 1, 1983 when KAL
flight 007 was shot down by the Soviets. His name was Master Hong - Hyong
Ung Hong. At the time I was a brown belt.

- Shea Tisdale

Every generation has an obligation to improve the world.