internetworkers - [internetworkers] Keyboard chair

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Chad Ingham <wap AT visi.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Keyboard chair
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 10:43:41 -0400

Another question relating to office furniture. Years ago (like 10) I ran across an office chair at a up-scale office furniture store that had two halves of a keyboard built into the armrests of a chair (in this case is was a comfy leather one). I have never come across something like that again and doing a web search hasn't provided me any help. It's always been on my wish list so anybody ever come across something like this? It'd be nice if there were a pre-existing solution instead of something I had to cobble together at some point. I know there are split keyboards out there.

- Chad