internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Everyone Tiger Up?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott Lundgren" <internetworkers AT capitalfellow.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Everyone Tiger Up?
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 22:12:28 -0400 (EDT)

Can't. I'm fond of using my PB at work and they use a Cisco VPN client
there, so I have to wait until Cisco releases a Tiger compatible client.

:(,
SL

http://news.com.com/Cisco+VPN+incompatible+with+Apples+Tiger/2100-1036_3-5688731.html

Cisco VPN incompatible with Apple's Tiger

Corporate customers that use Cisco Systems virtual private network
technology to connect to their company's network while on the road will
have to a wait to use Apple Computer's new operating system.

  • [internetworkers] Re: Everyone Tiger Up?, Scott Lundgren, 04/30/2005