internetworkers - [internetworkers] May InternetWorkers Gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <inet-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] May InternetWorkers Gathering
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:43:05 -0400

Hi Folks,

Craig Duncan and I found the neatest, coolest, most interesting place in
Cary for our May meeting! It's Bella Napoli
http://www.bellanapoliitalianrestaurant.comin in Old Cary Commons at 201 W.
Chatham St Cary 462-8001. The restaurant is gorgeous, the food is great,
they have a patio, and are 50 feet (stumbling distance) from Ciao!, a wine
bar, which comes recommended by another INW.

Quoting Greg Cox, food critic from the News and Observer, "Bella Napoli is,
as its name implies, a beautiful place. Floor-to-ceiling murals of the
restaurant's namesake Naples transport diners to a scenic shore halfway
around the world. "Waterfront" tables draped in royal blue linens and
ceilings trellised with faux grapevines and twinkle lights complete the
romantic illusion". This is a sexy place, someplace that you'll want to
bookmark :).

There is a large parking lot across the street and parking on the back and
sides of the building. It's roughly four miles south of the North Harrison
exit (287) off I-40 (it's at the corner of South Harrison and Chatham, so
essentially you get off I-40 at North Harrison and drive south until you get
to Chatham-- it's in the building on the right after you cross Chatham).

Please RSVP so that I can tell Bella Napoli how many to expect. If we cross
the magic number we get a private room with full access to everything
including the patio.

Ciao :)!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP