internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Short Technical Classes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cheri W. Taylor" <techword AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Short Technical Classes
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:10:02 -0500

The Carolina Chapter of the Society for Technical Communication (STC) has
low-cost workshops and seminars every month. They are open to the general
public. Most are related to technical communication, including web
development. Some are of more general interest, like the one coming up on
April 30 on using Quicken Home & Business:
http://www.stc-carolina.org/training/Quicken.shtml

Cheri Taylor