internetworkers - [internetworkers] Walkers in Cary, Apex, Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Walkers in Cary, Apex, Raleigh
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:52:09 -0500

Hi Folks,

I'm primarily a runner, but I also walk several times a week, and I'm
looking for other folks who are interested in (fairly fast) walking in Cary,
Apex, or Raleigh. I usually do about six miles, but can vary that. Some of
my usual walks are Symphony Lake, Apex Community Lake, and City Market to
Five Points and back.

If you're interested in joining me, please drop me an email and let me know
how to contact you. Please include phone numbers, as often walks are often
planned only hours (or an hour :)) in advance

Colleen McCarthy, BSMT, BSEE, MBA, PMP
(h) 460-0641

  • [internetworkers] Walkers in Cary, Apex, Raleigh, Colleen McCarthy, 03/28/2005