internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Gutter Recommendation

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: raustin3 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Gutter Recommendation
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:28:36 -0500

On Feb 1, 2005, at 10:05 AM, raustin3 AT nc.rr.com wrote:

I'm looking for a recommendation for a company that does
gutters. Anyone had a good experience (or bad one.)

I had a bad experience with The Window Gang. The gutters were still clogged after they left and they weren't the slightest bit concerned I've never use them again if they didn't send another crew out to try again. I had better luck with "Craig", an overly talkative yet diligent handiman, 790-2451. (I haven't needed to call Craig in a couple of years since moving to a different house, and have no idea if he's still around.)

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC USA