internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Great News for The Lords of Washington DC

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Great News for The Lords of Washington DC
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:21:14 -0500

Bruce wrote:
| Don't be too upset by high school attitudes. My brother was a card
| carrying Marxist in HS and now he's a well know PHD in Economics
| advising the state government of Indiana. Teenagers like to be contrary
| - they'll brighten up.

Heh. That reminds me of a friend from my dorm in college. He was a
hardcore Marxist. Then he got a Ph.D. in business administration from
Columbia and went on to join the faculty at Georgia Tech where he's
still pretty much a Marxist. Crypto-Marxist, perhaps. :)

TaB

| Bruce DeBoer
| Director of Marketing and Business Development
| Synthesis
| 112 S. Blount St. Ste. 101
| Raleigh, NC 27601
| Main: 919-523-6385
| Fax: 919-829-8299
| bruce AT synthesiscreative.com
| www.synthesiscreative.com
| Photography website: www.brucedeboer.com

- --
Thomas A. Beckett, JD & MBA Business Law and Consulting
828-713-1668 <http://www.tbeckett.com> 919-824-5696
Authentication instructions: <http://www.tbeckett.com/verification.html>