internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] a change of scenery

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] a change of scenery
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:01:00 -0500

thomas wrote:

My home will be in Hendersonville but my office is
wherever I (and my laptop) happen to be. I do plan to be in the
Triangle for a couple of days every three or four weeks. With any luck
one of those days will be the first Thursday of every month.

Nice.. if you get bored and need a new hobby to take up, there's
a catch-wrestling school somewhere in that area. Look 'em up and
give that a whirl.

TTYL,

Phil
--