internetworkers - [internetworkers] Tanner's pix is in the N&O...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: B <beeline AT mindspring.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Tanner's pix is in the N&O...
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:10:37 -0500 (EST)

I'd give you a link to his picture (with Bram Lovelace, 3, and other people
probably not named Lovelace) in today's front page of the City & State
section but the N&O wants a login and password. Tsk.

The story is about "Geocaching," which is, I gather, a way for people to go
on treasure hunts using high-tech toys.

~B

--
http://bholroyd.home.mindspring.com/

Only simple and quiet words will ripen of themselves.
-- Tao Teh Ching