internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Photographer recommendation wanted

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Chad Ingham <wap AT visi.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Photographer recommendation wanted
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 12:48:09 -0500

This photographer does great work. I may use her for my own wedding.

Impressions Photography
Mary Prasad
919-918-4105
impressionsphoto AT earthlink.net
www.impressionsphotography.com

Tony Spencer wrote:

I need to find a wedding photographer and was hoping you guys may have some
recommendations. I have one recommendation but it looks like he is booked.

Tony

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/