internetworkers - [internetworkers] Squeaky Dogs Update

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Squeaky Dogs Update
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:27:08 -0500 (EST)

obviously none of you can handle anything intellectual, so I'll return to
the mindless fare that has become this list...

I believe the TJ's of Carrboro venue was temporary. Ed "Squeaky" Morgan
seems to have settled on the lawn beside the Citgo station across from
Town Hall in Carrboro. With winter here, he's parking his cart (see
image) in a small, white tent with a propane heater inside -- very cozy.
Lunch hours, say 11-3, are when he's about. Even better is the discovery
that Squeaky secretly keeps some of his homemade barbecue in the cart,
too. I know you all love barbecue, and Squeaky makes excellent barbecue.
It's not on the menu right now; he just asks for a donation in the tip
jar.

http://a92.g.akamaitech.net/7/92/33/73c6ca6057a7da/images.citysearch.com/profile/b9/00/11356090p1.jpg

-Alan

In reference to matusiak's message [Mon Nov 29 14:21:40 EST 2004]: