internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] DSL Service

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] DSL Service
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:54:08 -0500

I don't live in Bellsouth territory, but I do know that if you are interested
in joining the local Linux User Group, TriLUG (http://www.trilug.org/),
Intrex will give you a deal on DSL where they will unblock ports
25 and 80 (mail and web) and give you a static IP address for
no extra charge above their normal residential price[1]. From what
I've heard about them, they're pretty good. Their sysadmin is
a member of the TriLUG steering committee and is fairly active
on the TriLUG mailing list.

Cheers,
Tanner

[1] http://www.intrex.net/dslbs.htm