internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] RSVVP (was: Avoid Target Stores, aka the Grinch)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <joanna.wolfe AT oup.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] RSVVP (was: Avoid Target Stores, aka the Grinch)
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:03:16 -0500

You're right, but for folks who aren't going to make that choice, and
are eating out anyway, it does help.
Also - especially in Chapel Hill where this started - the restaraunts
that don't participate are the big losers.
I know restaraunts that had patrons turn around and leave because the
restaraunt didn't participate - they did the following year.
two sides to each coin...
jw