internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] 419 at the mall

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Mark Turner <markt AT siteseers.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] 419 at the mall
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:35:42 -0400

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
I was wearing my 419 scam t-shirt at the University Mall in CH last night and was vigorously stopped by a woman who said a man from Nigeria was trying to buy her car, which she had placed for sale online.

Join us next week for another exciting adventure of Superhero 419, going from mall to mall and righting the wrongs of evil scammers everywhere!

--
Mark Turner
www.markturner.net