internetworkers - [internetworkers] CRM Solutions?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] CRM Solutions?
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:48:59 -0400

Does anyone on the list have an idea of what their company uses for CRM? I'm looking around for a reasonably priced system that integrates sales, customer orders, support, bug tracking, and accounting, but can't find anything but separate packages that don't work together. I imagine PeopleSoft or SAP does something like this, but also imagine its not priced for small business.

I'm really surprised there's not some sort of hosted solution for this. I've looked at salesforce.com, for example, but that only handles sales.

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC