internetworkers - [internetworkers] INW September Gathering - Caffe Driade

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] INW September Gathering - Caffe Driade
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:13:54 -0400

Labor Day is coming up and with it the glimmer of hope for cooler
weather. You can make things cooler this Thursday night just by showing
up for InterNetWorkers at Caffe Driade in Chapel Hill.

What: The September 2004 InterNetWorkers Gathering
When: Thursday, September 2, 2004 at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Caffe Driade
1215-A E Franklin St
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.942.2333
Why: It's a chance to find out what's with that extra "f" in "Caffe"

Directions: http://www.caffedriade.com/Index.cfm?view=6

That's right, even if you're tired, come get wired at the penultimate
coffee establishment in Chapel Hill. They have an alcoholic beverage
permit, too! It's a beautiful setting on a September evening. What
more could you want?

Please RSVP to me if you plan to attend so I can let the barristas know
how many to expect. See you there!

TaB

  • [internetworkers] INW September Gathering - Caffe Driade, Thomas, 08/29/2004