internetworkers - [internetworkers] key-signing caucus at next gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] key-signing caucus at next gathering
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:19:27 -0400

I continue to enjoy learning more about crypto and PKI. To that end, would anyone be interested in a key-signing exchange at the next INW gathering in Chapel Hill? I'll coordinate. Contact me off-list if you'd like to participate.

Comment on-list if you have any thoughts on the subject.

TaB

  • [internetworkers] key-signing caucus at next gathering, Thomas, 08/26/2004