internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Outfoxed tonight in Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Outfoxed tonight in Raleigh
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 19:15:49 -0400

Had hoped to see this tonight, but can't work it out. Did watch "Uncovered"
last night, however. I need to see it at lease once more before I can
comment thoughtfully on it...

Colleen McCarthy, BSEE, MBA, PMP
Project Manager
Office of the Governor
State Department of Information Technology Services
colleen.mccarthy AT ncmail.net
W (919) 981-5300