internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] changed to cheap beer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] changed to cheap beer
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:38:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, zman wrote:
->On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, Ruth Suehle wrote:
->> This is random and unrelated, but I've discovered that the bar/restaurant
at
->> the Morrisville outlet mall (The Grandstand, I think it's called) has $1
->> Yeungling on Mondays and $2 Newcastle on Tuesdays from 4-6 pm. Not to
->> mention 25 cent wings, shrimp, mussels, and cheesesticks. Mmm,
cheesesticks.
->> :-) So if anybody else is right around here and wants to have a small
->> post-work gathering one night, let me know.
->
->Actually the only thing that should be time stipulated would be the food.
->If they are trying to do a happy hour with their beer they won't be there
->long. It is very against ABC rules...

I've been there before, it's for the food. Beer prices applicable all day.

So, anyone up for a lunchtime meeting? :-)

Cheers
KJ

"We're all given a ticket to the American freak show the day we're born and
some people, they put their ticket away. Me, I watch the show." - George
Carlin
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly -=*= kelly <@> unc.edu