internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Car for sale...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Car for sale...
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:30:51 -0500

Jumping on the car for sale bandwagon...

I wrote the list about this car a few months ago, thought I had it sold, and
that fell through.

1995 Ford Taurus--86,400 miles--green sedan--keyless entry--auto doors and
locks--AC--AM/FM/Cassette--cruise control--rear defrost

Brand spanking new radiator, water pump, and front and rear brakes.

The little interior switch that opens the gas tank doesn't work. The digital
clock shuts off when you turn on the headlights. Otherwise, it's in terrific
shape.

$2500 negotiable.

Beth

zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com> wrote:

>Thought just in case anyone knew of someone looking for a good car. I have
>a '87 VW Golf for sale. I bought the car for my mom about a month or so
>ago and have since spent about $500 fixing everything on it for her. Now
>she can't drive it (5 speed) because of knee  & shoulder problems. I will
>sell it for exactly what I have in it $900, so that I can get her an
>automatic.  Anyone? Bueller?
>
>--
>Scott H. Zekanis
>zman AT kungfumonkey.com
>http://www.rod-o-rama.com
>http://www.thehellbenders.com
>1957 Buick Riviera Hardtop (2 dr., 364" Nailhead)
>1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)
>
>---
>Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!
>http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
>You are currently subscribed to InterNetWorkers mailing list
>To unsubscribe visit
>http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/internetworkers

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.