internetworkers - [internetworkers] Job Openings

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Wagoner <dwagoner AT arsenaldigital.com>
  • To: "'internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Job Openings
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:59:41 -0500

Title: Job Openings

Greetings InterNetWorkers,

My employer has 3 new positions that I thought might be of interest to some of you talented folks.  These are new positions that are not advertised on our website yet.  We are looking for top-quality referral candidates, so please no recruiters.  Serious inquiries only.  (Note- I am not an HR person and I don't have formal job descriptions yet.  I will pass them along to inquirers as they become available.)

Three positions are currently open:

  • Project Manager
    • Supports Software and Hardware Engineering teams

  • Integration Engineer
    • Software developer position with the following skillsets preferred- Java, Oracle PL/SQL, Perl

  • Solutions Engineer
    • Hardware/testing/certification type position focused on storage technologies, backup & recovery solutions, high-end disk and tape technologies (EMC, Hitachi, StorageTek, etc.)

Please refer to the website for descriptions of the company, services, etc.  Arsenal Digital Solutions is an international storage management services provider with headquarters in Cary, NC.

If you are interested, please send me your resume and indicate which position.

Best regards,

David B. Wagoner
Database Administrator
Arsenal Digital Solutions
Phone: 919-466-6723
Cell:     919-412-8462
E-Mail: dwagoner AT arsenaldigital.com
Web: http://www.arsenaldigital.com

"The most trusted source for
 STORAGE MANAGEMENT SERVICES"

The contents of this e-mail message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this message or any attachment by you is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone (919-466-6700), and please delete this message and all attachments from your system.
Thank you.

  • [internetworkers] Job Openings, David Wagoner, 03/29/2004