internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: *jaw hits floor*

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Don Rua" <rua AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: *jaw hits floor*
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:52:36 -0500

>>"If there was any doubt in your mind that Bush has no class, taste,
sensitivity, respect, or intelligence..."

I've heard the crowds chanting that Bush is an uptight self-righteous stiff.
Now, when he lampoons one of his biggest mistakes, (the WMD promise), people
are out to hang him for being too loose. Election years are such a hoot.

a) I heard the media was laughing it up pretty good at the dinner. Clinton
brought Norm McDonald and lampooned himself and staff similarly at the 53rd
such dinner.
b) Eerily similar: Take the comment above, substitute "Howard Stern" or
"Saturday Night Live" for "Bush", and it reads just like letters from the
ChristianRight.

I suppose if you think he lied about WMD, the joke is evil; if you think he
erred in judgement on WMD, the joke is more a dose of humility.