internetworkers - [internetworkers] web developer position @ BCBSNC

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kim Ashley <kimazoid AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] web developer position @ BCBSNC
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:58:14 -0800 (PST)

I'm not an official HR person, so I can't post this to the job board...

This is not the team I work on, but I do know the hiring manager and
this team pretty well, so feel free to contact me if you have any
questions.

http://www.bcbsnc.com/careers/

or read truncated info below:

Job Title: Web Designer
Division: Sales & Marketing
Department: Advertising and Brand Marketing
Position Location: Chapel Hill
Major Responsibilities: Develop and produce HTML / JSP content and
graphical assets to support corporate intranet and extranet web sites
and web applications.

Provide tactical day-to-day support for web updates and maintenance of
existing web pages and applications, integration of new applications
developed in J2EE, and implementation of Web Content Management system.

Work as part of a cross-functional team including usability experts,
application developers, information architects, peer web
developers/designers, project managers, and web manager.

Support and integrate existing design standards, corporate branding,
use developed styles utilizing accepted CSS (Cascading Style Sheet)
Standards, and pro-actively assist in development and integration of
new design standards.

Closely coordinate with Web Project Manager and Web Manager to ensure
timely and accurate completion of all outlined project objectives and
deliverables

[...]

  • [internetworkers] web developer position @ BCBSNC, Kim Ashley, 03/25/2004