internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Odds and ends

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Carol Thomson <cthomson AT topsailtech.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Odds and ends
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:20:26 -0500

K. Jo Garner wrote:
ABC News last night had a piece on the participation of New Zealanders in the LOTR trilogies - 7 in every 1000 Kiwis participated in some manner on the movie, be they extras or caterers or "stompers". Wild!

When I was in New Zealand in 2001, I met a 75 year old nun in Christchurch who was an extra in the first one. She was in a scene running up a hillside with a mob of people. It was the thrill of her life. Really, when she talked about it she was so animated. It was fun to just listen to her.

Carol