internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] News14's Fake Snow Closings

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Ruth Suehle" <wuzzled AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] News14's Fake Snow Closings
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:03:14 -0500

> So how does any such form of public posting normally function? Where's
> the editor/moderator?

When this was part of my job, everywhere required you to have a code to
report a closing so that they could confirm it was accurate.

I don't know if this is true of the others, but there's a place with a sign
that says Amish Barns (http://mercury.rh.ncsu.edu/tww-closings/00234630.jpg)
on Glenwood. Seems funny that they'd be reporting a closing though, so maybe
just coincidence.