internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Tiny tech support?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Tiny tech support?
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:36:36 -0500

I heard there was this Jim Ray dude over in Raleigh that has a reputable
company and does his own work. If you can catch him when he is out on work
release and not tied up with his parole officer, he might be able to hook
you up. Rumor has it that he is very eccentric, though; so, be forewarned.
His frontal lobotomy has helped out considerably. He did all my work, and
I've only had one electrical fire that destroyed the server farm.

Jim Ray, MCSE
Network Engineer
Neuse River Network, Inc.
2610 Vanderbilt Ave
Raleigh NC 27607-7247
tel: 919-838-1672 x201 toll free: 800-617-7652
http://www.Neuse.Net