internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: feel the love

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: feel the love
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:20:35 -0500

On Saturday, Jan 31, 2004, at 19:31 US/Eastern, Sil Greene wrote:

Reported 04.01.31 13:42 from Jim Allman:

.:Of course, it's weak without the artwork, so here's a taste of Wilson's
.:stuff:
.: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Cabin/2481/deathgal22.html

Ah! Great drawings of Gaiman's Death character. Wilson's is actually
among the weaker ones -- there are some really good ones in that set.

I miss The Sandman soooo much. Personally, I've always been a big fan of Jill Thompson's art
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Cabin/2481/deathgal19.html
but that's not the best Death portrait in this bunch...

Diana (who has painted the curlicue under her eye and worn the ankh on too many Halloweens to count)

Oh, and for anyone who has wondered if we named our cat Morpheus after the Matrix, we DIDN'T.