internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Interesting Ad that CBS is refusing to Air

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "James Z. Godwin" <jzgodwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Interesting Ad that CBS is refusing to Air
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:11:32 -0500 (EST)

Disclaimer: I am a member of MoveOn.org.

In my opinion, the most interesting thing about this is that CBS refuses
to air the MoveOn ad because it's too controversial, yet they will air an
ad sponsored by the White House. You may recall the White House ads in
previous years, such as the one about drug users financing terrorism. If
that ain't controversial...

James

PS - If you want to see the ad on TV, you can switch over to CNN at 8:10
or 8:35pm tomorrow and watch it there.