internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] feel the love

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] feel the love
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 19:41:48 -0500 (EST)

.:I wonder if this thing will grind up the
.:'enemy', filter out the bones-n-stuff, and vacuum lock the meat into
.:handy 'protein' blocks. Then they can ship them back home to help fuel
.:our low-carb revolution.

Great! Let's take what we've learned from feeding cattle to cattle and
sheep to sheep and try it on ourselves too! Isn't this cool? No need to
take up more land for graveyards, we'll just take Grampa to the local
McMortuary, read the elegy, and grab some takeout.

Foo. We don't need another Mad Human disease; we've already got greed.

--Sil

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)