internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] [kook] Adventure Awaits

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] [kook] Adventure Awaits
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 16:49:35 -0500 (EST)

Reported 04.01.30 15:48 from childers.paula:

.:Speaking of adventure... ;-)
.:
.:No seriously, I want to ask a weird question (or three) on this here
.:Friday afternoon. Have any of you ever chartered a boat, preferably a
.:sailboat, in Georgia or Florida? Know any captains or small companies
.:that run such? And any idea of how much such a thing would cost???

Paula, my folks did this out of southern Florida a few years ago. I
believe they flew down, met up with the group, got on the boat and headed
for islands. I'll forward your email and see if they have any useful info
or suggestions.

--Sil

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)