internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Fun with headers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Fun with headers
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:12:52 -0500

Oh yeah, and one more thing, apparently after I did this last time a few months ago, someone on AOL blocked my email, I received a reply from the AOL Postmaster that that address was not accepting mail from ianmeyer AT mac.com, but I don't remember what address that was

Also, just glancing over it, I see I made it to the DOT as well. Heh.

~Ian