internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Accountant recommendation?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <czei AT webperformanceinc.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, thomas AT tbeckett.com
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Accountant recommendation?
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 10:11:21 -0500

On Dec 22, 2003, at 2:33 PM, Thomas Beckett wrote:

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
Can anyone recommend an small business accountant in Chapel Hill or Carrboro? I would have thought this would have been asked previously, but I checked the IW archives and couldn't find anything. Thanks for any recommendations.

I highly recommend Gina DeVine of Group4. They're on West Weaver. 919-942-2425

Hi Thomas--

Sorry you couldn't make it on Saturday. Its just as well, as the movie lasted forever! I was getting pretty tired by the end.

Just to let you know, I called the above number, and they said she wasn't at that office, but they would forward my message. Unfortunately I didn't hear back. Maybe she was out of town for the holidays.

Michael Czeiszperger
czei at webperformanceinc dot com
Web Performance, Inc.
919-845-7601