internetworkers - [internetworkers] Used Monitor?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers AT Lists.Ibiblio.Org (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Used Monitor?
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:40:08 -0500

Hi Folks,

My monitor is doing the dance of death (it pops, it's getting the quivers
and shakes, half the screen disappears) and I'm just waiting for the curtain
to fall. If anyone gave themselves a new monitor for Christmas and wants to
sell their old (as long as it's not too old...), will you please contact me?
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!
Colleen
Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing