internetworkers - [internetworkers] Raleigh-area teaching position available (SCA)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Allman <jim AT ibang.com>
  • To: TAMMUG mailing list <tammug AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Raleigh-area teaching position available (SCA)
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:03:41 -0500

FYI, here's a help-wanted ad from the School of Communication Arts. They're looking for instructors for their upcoming session upcoming session (10 weeks, starting Jan 15). I believe these are daytime teaching positions, not their night classes.

=jimA=

JOB DESCRIPTION (Reference No. 815720031221)
Graphic arts/Web Design/Illustration Instructor: We are seeking dynamic
individuals to teach at a high-end proprietary technical school. The
candidates should be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, HTML,
Flash, and Web Site Development. The qualified candidate must possess an
undergraduate degree but a Masters is preferred. Email your resume to
dhooper AT higherdigital.com, or fax it to 919-488-8490.

  • [internetworkers] Raleigh-area teaching position available (SCA), Jim Allman, 12/31/2003