internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Business Cards

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Business Cards
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 14:56:50 -0500

On Friday, December 26, 2003, at 12:23 PM, Michael D. Thomas wrote:

I want to get some business cards made. I want them to be very simple. I
need them in advance of a conference I'm speaking at in a couple of
weeks.

What's the fastest and cheapest way to get business cards made?

I have been very pleased with the "free" business card offerings of Vista Print dot com. < http://www.vistaprint.com/ >

Basically, you pay for shipping and the cards are free. Not too expensive, took about 2 weeks (you *can* get express shipping), and the cards look great.

This is if you choose one of their many standard designs. You are also able to send them a design and they will make that into a card (may take longer).