internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] orgasm machine

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kurt Schlatzer" <kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] orgasm machine
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 01:26:17 -0500

SJM wrote:
> If they can do this for women, why can't they do it for men? It's
> only fair.

Fair? In my business (Audi-Oh) I get asked this question a lot. Consider
what it takes for most women to get aroused, stay aroused, stay focused and
"complete the mission" compared to what it takes most men to do it (e.g. a
Victoria's Secret catalog and a few minutes). I say we got a good deal. If
you use a little imagination, you'd be surprised what you can enjoy with
toys designed for (or marketed to) women.

Another thing to consider. At least half of our customers are men, but they
rarely buy our product for themselves. They buy it for their girlfriends or
wives to use alone or together with them. Men don't typically buy toys for
themselves, regardless of whether they are designed specifically for them.
They also don't usually buy multiple toys. The toy business is very
competitive. To stay in the game, you have to focus on the market segment
that supports you - women.

Kurt