internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] firewood

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Carol Thomson <cthomson AT topsailtech.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] firewood
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 10:02:48 -0500

Paul Philiips stood me up too. Forget him.

Try Robert Mann in Apex.
362-1196
669-5126

They didn't deliver when promised, but they did call and they rescheduled and finally showed up on the day promised (Thanksgiving Day) even though they were very late.

internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

Anyone else have a suggestion for firewood in the Durham area? This guy blew me off twice.

At 10:49 AM -0500 11/17/03, Wolfe, Joanna wrote:

Paul Phillips 795-0306

> Does anyone know where I can buy seasoned firewood and have it

delivered. I

> live in Durham.

  • Re: [internetworkers] firewood, Carol Thomson, 12/01/2003