internetworkers - [internetworkers] Free concert tomorrow

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Free concert tomorrow
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:42:52 -0500

If you can manage to be in Chapel Hill tomorrow (Thursday 10/30) around
lunch time, Southern Culture on the Skids is giving a free concert at
the Johnston Center at UNC (the building with the big terrace near the
planetarium) from High Noon until 2:00 pm. I'm not sure at this point
whether the show will be indoors or out. I have seen this band several
dozen times by now, and if you can manage to come, it will be well worth
it!

http://www.scots.com

- Bill

  • [internetworkers] Free concert tomorrow, Bill Geschwind, 10/29/2003