internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] cycling in traffic redux

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott Lundgren" <s_l AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] cycling in traffic redux
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:59:07 -0500

>service announcement dealing with Biker/Car Road Safety. I guess Bob's
>little rant had far reaching implications.

There was a good article in the Sunday, Oct 26, N&O about the guy that got
that done:

http://newsobserver.com/tarheel/story/2979308p-2730371c.html

Steven Goodridge's measured approach helped result in a two-day suspension
for the DJs, the airing of public service announcements about bicycle safety
on G105 and other local Clear Channel Communications stations and prompted
two advertisers -- Capital Ford and Great Outdoor Provision Co. -- to at
least temporarily pull their advertising.