internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Unmarked Boeing 747 At RDU

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Unmarked Boeing 747 At RDU
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:57:52 -0500

Most all of the plane was white. The tail was blue. The seal on the tail
looked like a government seal -- it was a circle with a tan background
with some figures on it. No words, not even latin.

If I saw the seal again I could pick it out. I could do a really rough
sketch of it, but I would probably only get one of the two figures that
were on the seal even close to right.