internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Internetworkers Gathering This Thursday

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Internetworkers Gathering This Thursday
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:32:24 -0400

alright, finally a gathering on a night that i'm free....now, does anyone want to give me a ride from nc state?

thanks so much
ian

On Sep 30, 2003, at 2:45 PM, Maria Winslow wrote:

Don't forget - the October gathering of Internetworkers is this week!

Location: Goldies Restaurant and Bar in Chapel Hill
Date: Thursday, October 2nd
Time: 7pm - 9 pm

Please RSVP to me (maria.winslow AT windows-linux.com) if you plan to attend, so
that I may give them an estimated count.

Goldies has a nice patio, basic American food (burgers, wings, good fries),
decent beer on tap, and a full bar. It may our last chance to have a meeting
outside until spring.

Directions from points east: Take I-40 to the 15-501 exit. Turn left. After
about 3 miles or so, take the right fork (Franklin St) toward downtown Chapel
Hill. Go straight for a couple of miles, until you start to see the college
campus. Turn right on Henderson St, then left on Rosemary. Park in the
covered parking deck on the left. Goldies is in the Bank of America plaza,
just past the parking deck. Go up the stairs, around the corner, and into the
building. The entrance to Goldies is just on the right after entering the
building.

I you want to park on Franklin St instead, the go to the end of the hall after
you pass the bank in Bank of America plaza. For the old timers, this is where
Papagayo used to be!