internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] scotch (was many other topics)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] scotch (was many other topics)
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 01:39:05 -0400

I don't like President Bush and can't wait to see him go.  I pray that Howard Dean will win the next election, but I'm not all rosy on the Clinton era.  He did more to harm to the republic and his own party than anyone before him.  And it barely takes a small step to place the blame for the economy on his administration.