internetworkers - [internetworkers] Comedian prank calls telemarketing convention

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Comedian prank calls telemarketing convention
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:13:09 -0400

"Last year, Mabe traveled to Washington, D.C., for a telemarketers'
convention and stayed at their hotel. He waited until the wee hours of
the morning -- and started dialing."

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/2003/08/18/living/6556563.htm

Tom Mabe's web site:
http://www.tommabe.com/

BTW: Like Diana, we tell every telemarketer that calls to take us off
their list. We don't get many telemarketing calls. We're also on the do
not call list and hope that saves us the trouble entirely.

Michael D. Thomas -- Software Developer, Author

"Oracle XSQL" in bookstores now
"Practical J2EE Web Services" available Spring 2004

  • [internetworkers] Comedian prank calls telemarketing convention, Michael D. Thomas, 09/24/2003