internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] stereo repair recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: machett AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] stereo repair recommendations
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:54:14 -0400

Alas, I've tried that already. It worked for a short while, but went right
back to not recognizing cds. I suppose there could be a whopping dose of cat
hair stuck in there somewhere...

-Alan

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:22:27 -0400 (EDT), Benjamin Brunk <brunkb AT ils.unc.edu>
said:
>Hey, before you take it anyplace, try cleaning the laser lens with a Q-tip
>and some rubbing alcohol. It may require disassembling the unit somewhat
>so you can get at it, but I rehabilitated my Aiwa system that way.
>

>Ben

  • Re: [internetworkers] stereo repair recommendations, machett, 09/03/2003