internetworkers - [internetworkers] INW Gathering, Thurs., Sept 4th, Durham

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: inet-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] INW Gathering, Thurs., Sept 4th, Durham
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 00:51:16 -0400 (EDT)

What: Sept. InterNetWorkers Gathering
Where: Joe & Jo's Downtown
When: Sept. 4th, 7;00 p.m.
Why: Joe's off to reserve duty

Directions:
http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/13325643/

We're returning to Joe & Jo's of Durham for the
Sept. Gathering. Rumor has it that Joe has been
called up to serve in the reserves, so this
is your opportunity to help ensure that this
great venue can sustain his absence.

As usual, this will be a chance to network
with fellow techies in the Triangle area. Since 1998,
our monthly events have consistently drawn dozens
of techies together for unstructured p2p networking --
why not you?

  • [internetworkers] INW Gathering, Thurs., Sept 4th, Durham, Michael D. Thomas, 09/01/2003