internetworkers - [internetworkers] On Flames and Trolls

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] On Flames and Trolls
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:10:35 -0400

Wow. I go out for coffee and look what happens.

I don't think anyone should complain anymore, nor should anyone ask for mercy. The reason being is that I possess a powerful Flame Generator (greater than the hatred of 1,000,000 Afghanis) and I am more than willing to unleash it on list personas, whether real or imagined. In short, put a sock in it or I will give you something to whinge about.

Polite discourse, my eye. This is the Internet. Nothing is True and Everything is Permitted. If you cannot handle it, then step away from the monitor until the symbols become distant squiggles.

To Newbies: Welcome to NC and InterNetWorkers!
To Oldbies: Keep On Keepin' On!

Funny note: Every single bitch session always dissolves into "I hate bad drivers on X Road." Maybe it is time to stop driving?

/drm

--
"Take my word I'm a madman don't you know." - Bernie Taupin, 1970