internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Windows Firewall

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT spamcop.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Windows Firewall
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:36:38 -0400

On Thursday, August 28, 2003, at 09:59 AM, David R.Matusiak wrote:

FOURTH!! 4th!! Can I get an 'Amen!'?!?!?

OS X is not merely software. It is pure light and energy.

AMEN!

We're thinking of suggesting an eMac to my in-law mother & guy she married.

Their PC got hit by lightning or something took it out. They asked us about a new computer.

They want to surf the web, use email, and that's about it. To me an eMac can do that job and more. So if they ever want to do more, they have a good platform to do it on