internetworkers - [internetworkers] If you like Canada, you'll love Howard Dean

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ben Brunk <brunkb AT ils.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] If you like Canada, you'll love Howard Dean
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:55:31 -0400

Hehe...written by a Republicrat, so take it for what it's worth:

http://gopusa.com/dougpatton/dp_0623p.shtml

I'm no fan of Bush and his Trotskyite neocons either, mind you. I don't think our Republic has much of a future unless we have a meaningful two party system where one side rails against massive wealth redistribution, inflationary money policy, and foreign aggression. One need only look at Canadian healthcare to realize we don't want that here.

BTW--Dean's son is kind of a suburban punk, he was the wheel man for a country club break in and robbery. Dean made some gauche remark about "breaking in" to the upper class or some such during a speech.

Lastly--I get a kick out of Sharpton. That man is a bona fide crook, doesn't anyone remember the Tawana Brawley case? I guess it didn't get much play outside of NY State.

Ben